As my nephew, Lucasaurus, would say…..
Oh Yea! Oh Yea! Oh Yea!
The other week I came home to a package on my doorstep from the fabulous Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman). Within seconds I ripped it open to find a lovingly signed copy of her new cookbook – The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays
Over a 100+ lip-smackingly delicious recipes that are just darn gorgeous. And perfect for any holiday from Valentine’s Day to Cinco de Mayo to Turkey Day and heck–even game day!
I was already drooling from the ravishing photos when I came across the page for Sriracha Deviled Eggs. Sriracha? Deviled Eggs? Football Finger Foods? YES, PLEASE!
And let me tell ya……they are darn good and so quick and easy to make! Ree describes them as “with a Spicy Asian kick“—just like me🙂
In celebration of Ree’s new cookbook, I’m giving away (3) signed copies of it! Yup–you read correctly… THREE COPIES!
There are six (6) different ways to enter (increase those odds, Baby!)
To Enter, please be sure to leave a separate comment for each indicating which of the below you did This Giveaway has ended- THANKS!
- Leave a comment sharing what is your favorite holiday dish to make;
- Subscribe to The Culinary Chronicles & get automatic emails when new posts are published (If you already Subscribe, leave a comment indicating so);
- Like our Facebook Fan Page (If you already “Like” us, leave a comment indicating so);
- Follow @CulinaryChron on Twitter (If you already Follow us, leave a comment indicating so);
- Follow our boards on Pinterest (If you already Follow us, leave a comment indicating so);
- Follow us on Instagram (If you already Follow us, leave a comment indicating so
The deadline to enter is
Thursday, November 7th at 5pm (PST) This Giveaway has ended – THANKS! and the winners will be notified the next day. Good Luck!
Thanks so much to The Pioneer Woman for sponsoring this giveaway! And don’t worry Bella, I won’t give away our copy.
Sriracha Deviled Eggs
1 dozen hard-boiled eggs (peeled, sliced open, and yolks removed)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Sriracha
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Black sesame seeds, for garnish
Mix the yolks with the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Then add the rice vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mash it and mix it together until the mixture is smooth. It will be a little on the thin side. Spoon the filling into the egg halves. Then sprinkle a few black sesame seeds on top.
Note: I opted to use a piping bag with a decorative tip to fill the eggs and topped them with a sprinkle of paprika and some chives—but the eggs are just as delish as is.
Recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays